You must have heard that car detailing is important for your car’s health and good performance. But have you ever wondered what is done in the process of car detailing? Well, it is not only about cleaning. There are a lot of important things that are done during the detailing of the car. If you want to know more about this, you are at the right place. We will discuss all the essential points that you have to keep in mind. Also, you will understand why this car detailing is so important for your car.
Exterior detailing of car
The first thing that one notices about a car is its exterior. Once can attract a lot of attention if you have a beautiful exterior. The car can look beautiful and good as a new car if you choose car detailing in Norman OK regularly. It can help in restoring the gloss by repainting and re-waxing the car. The car will look clean as it will be completely free from grease, dirt and stains. Some of the common steps of the car detailing process are:
- Wash & dry: Of course, you need to make sure that the exterior of your car look perfectly cleaned and beautiful. That is only possible when you wash the car properly. In car detailing process, the cars go through high-powered wash followed by a thorough hand-washing with mild soap.
- Clay: Another important step of the exterior detailing is the claying of the car. Here the detailer will use the clay bar for removing any traces of the overspray. This can remove the marks of water and soap scums that cannot be removed by any other methods.
- Polish: The next step after the clay process is the polish. It is normal for any car to lose its shine after regular uses. But you need to make sure that you are restoring the shine by the polish.
- Seal: The next process is sealing where wax is applied above the painted surface to lock the shine and paint of the car.
Interior detailing of car
As much as it is important to clean the exterior of the car, it is also important to clean the car’s interior. Cleaning the interior is important for improving the comfort as well as looks of the car. Some of the steps for car interior detailing are:
- Vacuuming: The first step that you have to take is the vacuuming. This can help in cleaning the dirt and dusts from the interior of the car i.e. seats and floors.
- Brushing and shampooing: This is the next step which is important for removing the blemishes and stains of the car seats and glasses.
- Deodorizing: This is the last and final step after cleaning the car. This helps in eliminating all the bad smell and odor.
So, these are some of the steps that one should take for the car detailing process. This process can help you to keep the car clean inside out and thoroughly. There is no doubt that you must get your cars cleaned properly at a regular interval.
Chase Detailing Address: 3730 W Rock Creek RD, Norman, OK Phone: (405) 458-4444